We are looking for a new team member (m/f) to support our development team as soon as possible.
What you will do with us
- You will work in the development and evolution of our projects, with a particular focus on logistics software.
- You will work with different operating systems, and learn new and exciting programming languages and technologies.
What you can show us
- Along with your specialist expertise as a developer, bring along a healthy portion of innovative spirit and drive to realise solutions.
- You have excellent knowledge of communicating in written and spoken English and German.
- You love to be part of a team and have experience in working cooperatively to deliver even better performance – after all, only together we will reach our goals.
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: we always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and for our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: we mainly work in-house - with cutting-edge technologies and modern development practices, we are always up-to-date.
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: after all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- Develop and evolve: in our international team, you can learn from your colleagues and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: we love thinking outside the box, in new ways as well as around the corner to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: that's why we cook, eat and barbecue together, play table soccer to relax, and hold great events to enjoy our life.
… and all that in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Does this sound like your kind of thing? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page.
We are excited to meet you!