Are you familiar with the (cr)UX of software and making promises?
Welcome to Viaboxx! We are looking for a student assistant (m/f) to support our software development team, especially in the front end area, as soon as possible.
What you will do with us
- You will work on the development and evolution of our exciting software projects, with a focus on logistics software.
- You will ensure the usability of user interfaces with an emphasis on customer-specific target groups.
What you can show us
- You have excellent knowledge of communicating in written and spoken English and German.
- You love to be part of a team and do not shy away from assuming responsibility.
- You understand design processes and are familiar with the latest front end development with AngularJS, Bootstrap and SASS.
- You are no stranger to build processes with front end testing.
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: we always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and for our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: we mainly work in-house - with cutting-edge technologies and modern development practices, we are always up-to-date.
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: after all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- Develop and evolve: in our international team, you can learn from your colleagues and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: we love thinking outside the box, in new ways as well as around the corner to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: that's why we cook, eat and barbecue together, play table soccer to relax, and hold great events to enjoy our life.
… and all that in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Does this sound like your kind of thing? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page.
We are excited to meet you!