Java is not just an old hat for you and you don't think Git is an insult?
Welcome to Viaboxx. We are looking to fill the position of a student assistant to support the software development team. Therefore, we need a student with a solid knowledge in Java and the version control system Git. Desirable is a background in the Spring framework, knowledge of data mining and/or the field of geographic information systems (GIS).
Innovative software solutions, future-oriented processes and teamwork - this is us - Viaboxx. We are specialized in designing and developing of complex locker systems as well as route optimization software. Our biggest advantage is sincerity and transparency in every single way. Plus, we cover a whole range in state-of-the-art technology. Whatever you want - wether very modern, intuitive user interfaces, web-based applications or integration solution in highly complex systems - we have it! (oder We got it!)
- Good language skills in English and/ or German
- Solid knowledge of Java and Git
- You have the ability to work in a team and are willing to take self-responsibility
- Background knowledge (Experience) with regard to geographic information systems and/or data mining
- Experiences with the Spring Framework
We offer you
- State-of-the-art technology and software development
- Working in projects
- Personal development
- We have the knowledge you can benefit from
- Scrum resp. no waterfall development
- Individual responsibility
- A great team
- We like to cook!
- Table Football
- Enjoyable working atmosphere
- You will find our offices in a classy, elegant villa
- And other great events
- Flexible time management