To support our international software projects, we are looking for a new team member (m/f) to organise our service and to be in contact with our customers' support teams via ticket system, email, and telephone.
What you will do with us
- You will organise our technical support - from receiving the alert to solving the issue.
- You will lodge and document every request in our ticket system so that colleagues and customers can always check the current status of a ticket.
- You will inform the team about support activities with the help of evaluations, analyses, and reporting.
- You will help with maintaining and expanding our internal Linux infrastructure and take care of the Windows ecosystem for parcel stations.
What you can show us
- You have excellent knowledge of communicating in written and spoken English and German.
- You know your way around OSX, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Linux (Debian, Red Hat), and have already worked with JIRA and MS Office.
- Always well-connected - IP, DNS, VPN and Routing are an open book to you.
- ITIL process expertise is an advantage, as well as good Linux knowledge regarding monitoring (Nagios), RPM creation, virtualisation (KVM, Docker), software distribution and configuration management (Puppet).
- You are adept at dealing with customers.
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: we always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and for our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: we mainly work in-house - with cutting-edge technologies and modern development practices, we are always up-to-date.
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: after all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- Develop and evolve: in our international team, you can learn from your colleagues and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: we love thinking outside the box, in new ways as well as around the corner to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: that's why we cook, eat and barbecue together, play table soccer to relax, and hold great events to enjoy our life.
… and all that in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Does this sound like your kind of thing? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page.
We are excited to meet you!