Software Engineer / Full-stack Developer
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) or Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on Java to support our development team as soon as possible.
What you will do with us
- You will work on exciting software projects as a valuable part of our agile team.
- You will continuously improve your abilities, skills, and know-how – with training courses, workshops, and user groups as well as internal innovation days and regular tech talks.
- Besides industry projects, you will have the possibility to think outside the box and to actively shape ideas in our research projects.
- You will develop in full-stack, though you will be able to set your own focus, plus you will have colleagues who will gladly support you in case you are stuck.
What you can show us
- You have a completed degree in informatics or a comparable field of study.
- You have excellent knowledge of communicating in written and spoken English and German.
- Along with your specialist expertise as a developer, you bring along a healthy portion of innovative spirit and drive to realize solutions.
- You are interested in project and product development and you do not shy away from assuming responsibility.
- You wish to improve your knowledge and you love to be part of a team – after all, only together we will reach our goals.
What you can expect from us
- The promotion of innovation is our top priority: we always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: we mainly work in-house – with cutting-edge technologies, flat hierarchies and agile methods including company-wide retrospectives.
- We trust each other: Instead of a time clock, we have flexible, trust-based working hours and the possibility to do home office.
- We speak many languages and operate on different kernels: You will come across various technologies: Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hystrix, Ribbon, Netflix OSS, Angular, ReactJS, Docker, PostGreSQL, NoSQL, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Gradle, Jenkins, Arduino, IoT, ROS, OpenCV, Computer Vision, Puppet, Ansible, Debian, Redhat, OSX, Windows, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, BDD & TDD, Java-/Typescript, Python, Groovy, Golang, Kotlin, …
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets, and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: after all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- You will be well provided for: With beverages and freshly cooked lunch, as well as a job ticket and even subsidized bike leasing if needed.
- Develop and evolve: in our international team, you can learn from your colleagues, actively help to shape our work environment and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: we love thinking outside the box, in new ways as well as around the corner to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: that’s why we regularly play table soccer to relax and organize various events from a monthly get-together to barbecues in the garden up to doing sports together.
… and all that in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Does this sound like your kind of thing? Then apply now at email@example.com.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page.
We are excited to meet you!