Senior Software Engineer Java Backend (f/m/d)
To support our development team, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) – with a focus on Java – to start as soon as possible.
What you will do with us
- You work as a valuable part of our agile international team on exciting software projects.
- You keep your skills, abilities, and knowledge up to date – with regular innovation time and training or conference attendance.
- You can actively contribute your ideas to our own products.
- You work with the Spring Framework in the backend, but you can set your own personal focus and have colleagues who are happy to support you if you get stuck.
What we use
What you can show us
- You have a degree in Computer Science or comparable field of study.
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable.
- You have good English skills – speaking and writing. German is a plus.
- In addition to your technical skills as a developer, you bring a healthy dose of implementation strength and an innovative spirit.
- You are interested in project and product development and are not afraid to take on responsibility.
- You want to develop yourself further and enjoy being part of a team – because only together can we reach our goal.
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: We always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: We work with cutting-edge technologies, flat hierarchies, and agile methods including company-wide retrospectives.
- We trust each other: Instead of a time clock, we have flexible, trust-based working hours, and possibilities for home office.
- The latest hardware for your needs: Macs, iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets, and touchscreens.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: After all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- You will be well provided for with: beverages, job ticket, and subsidized bike leasing (JobRad) if you want it.
- Develop and evolve: In our international team, you can learn from your colleagues, actively help to shape our work environment, and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: We love thinking outside the box, in new ways to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: That’s why we regularly play table soccer to relax and organize various events from a monthly get-together to barbecues in the garden up to doing sports together (in times of pandemic, we are trying out different virtual and outdoor alternatives).
All this in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page. We are excited to meet you!