Student Assistant – Software Development (f/m/d)
To support us in software development, we are looking for a Student Assistant (f/m/d) to start as soon as possible.
What you will do with us
- You work on the further development of our exciting projects and are part of the development team.
What we use
What you can show us
- You have good English skills – speaking and writing. German is a plus.
- You like to be part of a team and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical programming experience.
What you can expect from us
- The drive of innovation is our top priority: We always strive to extend our knowledge and deliver success for our team and our customers.
- Our ideas are implemented by the whole team: We work with cutting-edge technologies, flat hierarchies, and agile methods including company-wide retrospectives.
- We trust each other: Instead of a time clock, we have flexible, trust-based working hours, and possibilities for home office.
- Your workplace is ergonomic: After all, a healthy posture is just as important as your passion for getting the job done.
- Develop and evolve: In our international team, you can learn from your colleagues, actively help to shape our work environment, and pick up responsibilities quickly.
- Dev, Ops and beyond: We love thinking outside the box, in new ways to broaden our possibilities.
- Team spirit is important to us: That’s why we regularly play table soccer to relax and organize various events from a monthly get-together to barbecues in the garden up to doing sports together (in times of pandemic, we are trying out different virtual and outdoor alternatives).
All this in a stylish, classical villa, where our working climate feels like home.
Any other questions? Drop us a line on the Contact page. We are excited to meet you!