We rely on transparency and share our ideas and technologies. Get to know some of the communities and innitiatives we are part of:
Local User Groups
- FrOsCon 2012 – Apache Camel http://programm.froscon.de/2012/events/1054.html
- Flash Platform Group Cologne 2010 – IntelliJ IDEA for Flex development http://www.slideshare.net/SimonTiffert/intellij-fr-flex
- FrOsCon 2016 – Rancher
Projects founded or supported by Viaboxx Employees
- OptaPlanner: http://www.optaplanner.org/ – OptaPlanner is a slim, easy-to-integrate planning software written in Java ™.
- Floor radio: http://flurfunk.github.io/ – Floor radio makes it easy to communicate with colleagues. It provides a simple timeline where news and links can be posted.
- OpenStreetMap: http://www.openstreetmap.org/ – OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative open source map project.
- BVal: https://bval.apache.org/ – Implementation of the Java Bean Validation (JSR303) specification
- http://code.google.com/p/viaboxx-dbmigrate/ – database migration and plugin for the consistency check for the Grails framework (hosted by Codehaus)
- https://github.com/viaboxxsystems/nlstools – Tools for National Language Support – Ant tasks and tools for managing resource bundles. (hosted by google.code)
- http://viaboxxsystems.github.com/flexboxx/ – A filter explorer with output source for Flex
- https://github.com/viaboxxsystems/nagiosAppender – A Log4J appender that sends messages directly to Nagios / NSCA
- https://github.com/viaboxxsystems/confluence2md – Converts Atlassian Confluence pages to Markdown and docx
- https://github.com/helvalius/nominatim-docker – A Docker image for the OpenStreetMap Geocoder Nominatim
- https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-rancher – A puppet module for ranchers