In addition to our nomination for the “Ludwig Award 2022”, we have also been nominated for the “Großer Preis des Mittelstandes” (Grand Prix of Medium-Sized Businesses), an award held by the Oskar-Patzelt-Foundation.
The Oskar-Patzelt-Foundation is a voluntary organization with over 150 people from different sectors actively involved. Since 1994, the foundation promotes a nationwide contest to support medium-sized companies by giving them a platform to build a network with other medium-sized companies.
Nominated by the Strategy Communication Lötters SCL, we are the only company from Königswinter in the contest.
The contest process
- Companies are nominated by third parties
- Nominated companies are featured on the nominee list and receive a nomination certificate
- Nominees submit data online to the jurors
- Jurors create a jury list based on evaluation by the selection criteria and mentioned companies receive an additional certificate
- Finalists and award winners are selected by twelve regional juries and one final jury
Per contest region, three nominees can be selected as award winners and five more companies as finalists.
The selection criteria
The nominated companies are evaluated in their entirety and, regarding their role within society. The non-fulfillment of one of the following criteria will result in exclusion from further stages of the competition:
- Overall development of the company
- Creation/securing of jobs and apprenticeships
- Modernization and innovation
- Commitment to the region
- Service and customer proximity, marketing
The winners from our region will be announced at a ceremony to be held in Düsseldorf on September 24, 2022.